Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Weekend

Ok I am suppose to be studying for my quiz now, but here I writing this post :) lazy joey..
I watched Mr Bean on Friday, was ok though at least better then Norbit. It can indeed make u feel like a kid again.. And France is so beautiful.. I wish I was there now... serenading the moment... *smacks head*, back to reality:
Saturday morning had to wake up early to go cycling in Bukit Cahaya, Shah Alam.



On our bikes and ready to go..





Cycling down hill was very fun with the wind blowing thru.. but wht goes down must come up eh... It was jus so torturing to cycle up the steep road.Its like how hard u paddled,u only moved like 5 cms.... Wth!!!

But I am still proud of myself, I didn't stop to push the bicycle up, I cycled all the way up *clap clap*..It's even harder then going gym classes for 3 hours.One fren of mine was like an active monkey, din seem to get tired and all and making all the stuns to entertain us.. He taught the guys to sit one sided so it wouldn't hurt *ops,sensitive*
Should hv caught him doing those stupid moves.

My butt was seriously hurting after I went home. * In need of cushion padding here or cellulite pls* It was a fun outing tough and it burns fats too more importantly.





The complete picture...





Next will be a food review again
-Pusing Public Restaurant
I went back to Batu Gajah on Sunday to celebrate my popo's birthday. So we went to this big Chinese restaurant at Ipoh. Is like Tai Thong or Overseas in Ipoh.

The 1st dish.......





'Sei Yi Fan' ( Four type of appetizers)








I didn't knw this dish can be so grand wei.. when the waitress was bringing the dish out, all heads turn.. too bad can see cannot eat haha. It's all going down my stomach..


Uncle: The lobster is mine... is all mine

Aunty: Ohhh The lobster is so big... so delicious...

Lobster: Help me... Help me....Pls dun eat me

After this dish I was actually, 50% full adi...


"EG Lo Mai Fan". (This could certainly add some cellulite on my butt)
- Roast Suckling Pig with Sticky Rice-




1st, you take the crsipy skin.
2nd you take the bun and open in into half
3rd you spread the 'tim cheung' over the bun
4th put the crispy skin and some green colur vege (alwiz come with it but not sure wht is called) inside the bun

There you go, the best way to eat EG.. the EG hamburger
Stomach = 70% full




'Tung ku Hoi Sam'

-Sea Cucumber with Mushroom-




I personally dun really fancy sea cucumber, so this dish din really turn my appetite on. Well the mushroom ans the sauce is nice.




'Kon Chin Har Lok' ( special fried prawns)





This must be the best, big fat prawns (and i means really big) fried with soy sauce and oil. The prawn was so fresh and combined with the sauce it tasted so good..

The best part was the prawn's head.. The 'har ko' ( should it be prawn's brain in English?.. no idea on tht).. was so nice flowing out from the head... Yummylicious.. Till it's finger licking good.

Stomach = 80% full





"Leung Mei Yu" ( Two taste fish )






The two taste fish is alright tough. One is abit sour with black pepper the other one is fried with garlic and onion... Ate one piece only..my stomach couldn't take it anymore.
Last dish, longevity noodle haha a must for Chinese birthdays. I can only afford to eat one bite.Anymore my stomach will burst.
But of cuz there is alwiz room for desserts rite. The usual Chinese dessert was, 'fa shang wu' (peanut tong sui), 'sau pau' (lotus bun) and of cuz 'wo pang' (urm fried biscuit with lotus??)
The wo peng was cold adi so not nice how sad...

Total fats gain = uncountable...

There goes my work out again......"Niau, niau niau niau niau , niau niau niau...

( in case u wondering what that 'niau' is... its a classic sad rhythm used in Chinese movies.. u knw the er hu sound?)

No comments: