Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Catching up..

Haha, I admit! I am a total slacker in blogging. I am so lazy, I dun hv the determination to blog tht frequent... so sorry.... so this post is like a catch up of everything I din blog about yet....

1) Last Weekend:

One of my bf's fren, Choon Yee celebrated his bday in Sunway Lagoon... Its like my 2nd time this year and only after a month.We got the discounted ticket, only cost about 32 if not mistaken to go all park, if u dun hv a voucher it will cause like around 47.90 crazy rite? It's just because they have this wildlife park and extreme park now. I dun even knw where the extreme park is haha:) And the wildlife park is like a very very mini zoo. No pics on this yet cause its not my camera... The memorable moments:

We we at the wave pool and there was this Dj giving out free stuff if the public did wht he told.

Dj: The 1st couple with the bf carrying the gf all the way up will win a price.

For 2 mins.. nobody went... then I found out Choon Yee and Ket Nyin(his gf) was missing

Looks to the left...

Choon Yee was actually carrying Ketnyin all the way up to the stage... omg how sweet is tht

rite?

Me: Awww..... Choon Yee really did that ar so sweet lar they two...

KS: You think Fok dunwan meh? He tak larat carry you only..

Me: Swt... Fine I knw I am heavy.... :(


My bf frens can't seem to stop ejeking me, for no reason I am the victim always!!!!!

After a tiring day, with a very empty stomach, headed to Yuen steamboat buffet.

As i din hv a camera, I am going to take pictures taken by other ppl :)



Superyummylicious very the delicious chicken wings. You just can't get enough of this.

Photos from www.yummycorner.com



When we arrived, the chicken wings aso kena sapu finish adi, so we were waiting. Then talking about how we need to wait for the chicken wings and always within minutes taken by other people.
Lady Boss: Eh, chicken wings coming out adi...
Kang, Joey, Ketnyin within a second got up from the chair, grabbed a plate and scooped as many chicken wings as we can. Never ate so many chicken wings at one shot b4 man...
" BBQ Chicken Wings, Since young I like to eat.." ( translate to Cantonese)
The other food was normal lar like any steamboat would hv, but they hv plenty seafood.. I wonder if the seafood was tht cheap anot to give free flow??? We had so much seafood in the pot, tht in the end my tom yam tasted so salty..yucks....

2) This Weekend
On Saturday, I went out with my boy boy to Bangsar Village

I saw a Star review on Marmalade cafe at Bangsar Village which i decided to give a try. I just love to try new stuffs.






The shop is painted in white paint with some drawings on the wall.. I thought it will be in orange since the name is Marmalade..




I ordered:

Avocado salad

Mushroom Bruschetta

Adventures of Arabia (lamb sandwich)

Haha, I only remembered to take the pic of the 2nd dish.Others, halfway eating only remembered so couldn't be bothered to take the pic cuz it looks ugly.



Mushroom Bruschetta
It's seriously very yummy the mushroom is like so tasty. I dunno how they cook but one bite, it's like in heaven.



The food I would say overall maybe 7/10. It has a healthy concept with alot of variety of salads. Even the lamb with the foccacia bread has salad too. There are alot of juices also all with different combination. I tired the strawberry blended with yogurt and honey. My bf tried the watermelon with ginger and mint. Wanted to try the carrot cake but couldn't fit anymore.. will try it next time. They hv other desserts tht are quite attractive too. But the prices are not cheap.. it's rather pricey.

Later I went for Body Combat Class haha again... told ya I'm in love with it. It makes you feel like your in those shaolin temple practising kung fu... haiyak! Body Combat classes can never stop to amuse me. 1st there was this guy jumping so high, then there was another guy with a serious face and fighting like he is with his worst enemy. That intense look was really scary.... Then there were others who wana act like Bruce Lee with all the sounds and move... its just plainly amusing :) My bf, hahah also was amusing me with all his wrong moves... when we kick right, he kick left and vice versa... Best thing was. the instructor was always correcting him, so the whole class knew haha my bf can't stop cursing the instructor after tht for embarrassing him... ( and I am so bad laughing here) It's going to be ok.. just few more classes you can do it yeah!!

No comments: