Friday, March 23, 2007

Mizu, Japanese Fine Dining

Ok after much persuasions by Mel, I am going to write the review of this restaurant without pictures!!!!!! I forgot to bring my camera so I used my bro'gf hp which seem more high tech so I assumed high tech hp means can load the pics to comp lar... But aih some software problem or wht not,cant at the moment but will continue to try.. so I crossed my fingers and hope the pictures will come. If not, this will be a super duper boring post.
I went to Mizu in Bangsar Village yday nite to celebrate my bro's promotion so of cuz my bro paid lar :)

1st dish was potato salad... ok the name seems dull and boring but its actually quite nice and d portion was fairly big enough to feed 6 mouths
( u see without pic how not interesting it seems!)
2nd was the fresh Salmon belly, omg this is the best sashimi i ever eaten it practically melts in your mouth keep u wanting for more!
3rd- the tepanyaki sirloin beef not tht special but still good
4th- The Tempura. Maybe the best i eaten so far, fried to perfection the prawn was so fresh too.. yum yum!!
5th- Mizu Roll the name seem good enough adi rite.. it its a sushi with fried prawn tempura wrapped with rice then topped up with unagi and avocado... My popo loved it..She said she was full but then She ate the roll in one bite! ( U see never trust a popo)
6th- Garlic Fried Rice , abit plain and simple so nth to describe
7th- Saba fish, according to my bro it was much nicer the other time, but haha it seem nice enough for me adi. My popo eating the fish head until finger licking good :)
8th- Udon, the udon was jus right and the soup was simply best. Its very soothing.
Ok last but not least of cuz desserts!!!
We had the black sesame ice cream, green tea ice cream and tiramisu with green tea sauce.
The black sesame ice cream was the best of all... tiramisu ( one word of advise dun order!) haha green tea ice cream was normal la..
So end up with a very fully stomach and price range around rm64 per person. Good food and enviroment.

* The above comments are based on my personal opinion, shall not be responsible if anyone thinks it sucks :) *
Do pray with me for the photos so it can make u hungry :)

5 comments:

LifeTherapy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LifeTherapy said...

Like a "fast" food review =P

Joey said...

U actually read my blog so hapi :) But wht u say huh need to delete it must be something bad.. After reading ur comment then reading my blog, suddenly i feel like i am speeding of writing to the end. Would take ur adivse haha write slower next time.

LifeTherapy said...

Haha.. boring mar so check and see got update or not. Eh, I thought someone wanted to keep fit?

Joey said...

I am keeping fit wht, my bro's promotion dinner sure need to go one cant missed out such good foods k:) jus need to work out more to burn fats